- Township of Ramsay fonds
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description
30 centimetres of textual records
- Scope and Content
Fonds consists of official records of Ramsay Township, as follows: Council Minutes, 1836-1869; and By-laws, 1850-1862.
- Administrative History or Biographical Sketch
The Township of Ramsay, Lanark County, Ontario, was incorporated effective January 1, 1850 under the terms of the Baldwin Act, Chapter 81, Canada Statutes, 1849.
Click on the link(s) below for more information.
Ramsay (Ont. : Township)
- Restrictions on Access
Council Minutes and By-laws are closed for conservation reasons; please use MS 405.
- Terms For Use and Reproduction
- Copyright held by creator. There are no restrictions on reproduction. If you wish to publish any of this material, please contact a Reference Archivist through the reference desk.
- Immediate Source of Acquisition
- These records were transferred to the Archives of Ontario by the Ramsay Township Council in 1976.
- Related Material
F 1734, County of Lanark fonds.
- Availability of Other Formats
Council Minutes and By-laws are available on self service microfilm, MS 405.
- Finding Aid
No finding aid is available for this fonds.