Fonds F 1849
1.3 metres of textual records
This fonds consists of the official records of the Ottawa District, including Local Assessment Records for Alfred; Caledonia; Cambridge; Clarence; Cumberland; Gloucester; Hawkesbury; Longueuil; Osgoode; Plantagenet; and Russell, for the period 1810-1850.
The Ottawa District, was established through Upper Canada Statutes 1816, Chapter 2, which separated the Counties of Prescott and Russell from the Eastern District, effective March 22, 1816.
Click on the link(s) below for more information.
To view these records, consult the finding aid to locate the appropriate reel(s) of self-service microfilm.
Scroll up to "Finding Aid" for more information about any available finding aids or listings.