- Town of Oakville fonds
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description
20 centimetres of textual records
- Scope and Content
This fonds consists of official records of Oakville, as follows: Council Minutes, 1882-1888.
- Administrative History or Biographical Sketch
Oakville, Halton County, Ontario was incorporated under Canada Statutes 1857, Chapter 93, An Act to Incorporate the Town of Oakville.
Click on the link(s) below for more information.
- Restrictions on Access
These records are closed for conservation reasons. Researchers must use self service microfilm.
- Terms For Use and Reproduction
- Copyright held by creator. There are no restrictions on reproduction. If you wish to publish any of this material, please contact a Reference Archivist through the reference desk.
- Immediate Source of Acquisition
- These records were transferred to the Archives of Ontario in 1945.
- Related Material
See D 443, Town of Oakville diffusion material.
- Availability of Other Formats
These records are available on self service microfilm.
- Finding Aid
No finding aid is available for this fonds.