- Plan of the River Thames from the Upper Forks to its entrance into Lake St Clair. Copied from the original Surveys of Messrs Jones and McNiff [Verso: "River Thames & four plans of Chatham"]
- Dates of Creation
- 7 November 1795
- Physical Description
- 1 map
D.W. Smith, ASG; Wm. Chewett
- 1" to 1 mile (1:63,360)
AO 1377 center portion of map)
446698, Folder X
- File/Item Ref. Code
- F 47-5-1-0-34
- File or Item Forms a Part of
This file or item forms a part of the following group of records:
Simcoe family maps of Upper Canada
Click on the reference code above for information about this group of records.
- Restrictions on the Group of Records of which this File/Item forms a Part
- No restrictions on access.
- Location and ordering information
Item is located in F 47-5-1
, barcode F008161.
Take note of this information for retrieval of this item. To help you find what you need, also note the File/Item Ref. Code and/or the Creator Ref. shown above.