Fonds F 1513
3 reels of microfilm (textual records)
Fonds consists of microfilm copies of official records of Amaranth Township, including minutes and by-laws from 1858 to 1962.
The records are only available on microfilm. The paper records are at the Museum of Dufferin.
The Township of Amaranth, Dufferin County, Ontario, was incorporated through a county By-law effective January 2, 1854 under the terms of the Baldwin Act, Chapter 81, Canada Statutes, 1849.
Click on the link(s) below for more information.
The paper records were deaccessioned to the Museum of Dufferin in 2018, including Council Minutes and By-laws, 1852-1962; Assessment and Collectors Rolls, 1856- 1967; and miscellaneous municipal documents, 1858-1971.
See D 487, Township of Amaranth diffusion material.
The paper records were deaccessioned and transferred to the Museum of Dufferin in 2018.
To access these records, consult self-service microfilm MS 670 in the Reading Room.
To view the original records, please contact the Museum of Dufferin: email email@example.com, or call 519-941-1114 (toll Free: 877-941-778)