Correspondence of the Executive Director of the Office of Francophone Affairs Help
Ontario Government Record Series RG 77-7
Correspondence of the Executive Director of the Office of Francophone Affairs
About these records
- Correspondence of the Executive Director of the Office of Francophone Affairs
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description
9 metres of textual records
- Scope and Content
Series consists of correspondence created and maintained by the Executive Director of the Office of Francophone Affairs pertaining to the administration of the Office's policies and programs.
- Restrictions on Access
Access to these records is governed by the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. Requests for access to records 20 years old or less must be submitted in writing to the Information and Privacy Unit of the Archives of Ontario.
- Terms For Use and Reproduction
- Copyright is primarily held by the Crown. There are no restrictions on reproduction, however permission of the Archives of Ontario is required for publication; submit a Request for Permission to Publish, Exhibit or Broadcast Form.
- Immediate Source of Acquisition
- These records were transferred to the Archives of Ontario by the Ministry of Finance.
- Finding Aid
No list is available.
Agency or agencies that created these records
These records were created by the following Ontario government agency or agencies. Click on the agency reference code for information about this agency and other records it created.
Office of Francophone Affairs
How to order these records
- From our Reading Rooms
Please contact a Reference Archivist for information about obtaining access to this material. This is only a preliminary description as the records have not been listed or examined in detail. Therefore, the description may be incomplete.
Scroll up to "Finding Aid" for more information about any available finding aids or listings.
- By Microfilm Interloan
This material is not available through Interloan.