Report of the Commissioners on Public Schools in Ontario in which the French Language is Taught Help
Ontario Government Record Series RG 2-158
Report of the Commissioners on Public Schools in Ontario in which the French Language is Taught
About these records
- Report of the Commissioners on Public Schools in Ontario in which the French Language is Taught
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description
1 centimetre of textual records
- Scope and Content
Series consists of the report submitted by the Commissioners on Public Schools in Ontario in which the French Language is Taught.
- Restrictions on Access
No restrictions on access.
- Terms For Use and Reproduction
- Copyright is held by the Crown. There are no restrictions on reproduction for research and private study. If you wish to use other than for research and private study any of this material, submit a Request for Permission to Publish, Exhibit or Broadcast Form.
- Immediate Source of Acquisition
- These records were likely transferred from the Department of Education to the Department of Public Records and Archives.
No further accruals are expected.
- Former Codes
This series was formerly described as part of RG 18, Records of Royal Commissions of the Province of Ontario.
- Finding Aid
No finding aid is available for this series.
Agency or agencies that created these records
These records were created by the following Ontario government agency or agencies. Click on the agency reference code for information about this agency and other records it created.
Department of Education
How to order these records
- From our Reading Rooms
Order using reference code RG 2-158 and barcode B241009
Please note that this material may be stored off-site. A minimum of 1 business day is required to retrieve off-site material from storage. Please contact a Reference Archivist for more information.
Scroll up to "Finding Aid" for more information about any available finding aids or listings.
- By Microfilm Interloan
This material is not available through Interloan.