Ontario Government Record Series RG 22-351
Kenora District Surrogate Court index
About these records
- Kenora District Surrogate Court index
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description
1 volume of textual records
- Scope and Content
Series consists of an index to estate files created by the Kenora District Surrogate Court. This volume is partially alphabetized by the first letter of the executor's or administrator's surname. Each entry includes: the name of the executor/administrator; the name of the deceased; and the grant book page number and grant number.
- Administrative History or Biographical Sketch
Click on the link(s) below for more information.
Ontario. Surrogate Courts
- Restrictions on Access
Researchers must use microfilm.
- Terms For Use and Reproduction
- Copyright is primarily held by the Crown. There are no restrictions on reproduction. Permission of the Archives of Ontario is required for publication; submit a Request for Permission to Publish, Exhibit or Broadcast Form.
- Availability of Other Formats
Indexes are also available on microfilm MS 887, Reel 64.
- Finding Aid
No finding aid is available for this series.
Agency or agencies that created these records
These records were created by the following Ontario government agency or agencies. Click on the agency reference code for information about this agency and other records it created.
How to order these records
- From our Reading Rooms
To view material, retrieve self-serve microfilm MS 887, Reel 64.
Scroll up to "Finding Aid" for more information about any available finding aids or listings.
- By Microfilm Interloan
This material is available through the Archives of Ontario's Microfilm Interloan Service, which allows you to borrow microfilmed archival records through a library or other institution that participates in the interlibrary loan system.