Ontario Government Record Series RG 22-378
Thunder Bay District Surrogate Court registers
About these records
- Thunder Bay District Surrogate Court registers
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description
18 volumes of textual records
- Scope and Content
Series consists of registers that contain copies of all grants of probate, administration and guardianship issued by the Surrogate Court for the Thunder Bay District (1885-).
- Administrative History or Biographical Sketch
Click on the link(s) below for more information.
Ontario. Surrogate Courts
- Restrictions on Access
Researchers must use microfilm where available.
- Terms For Use and Reproduction
- Copyright status unknown. There are no restrictions on reproduction; however permission of the Archives of Ontario is required for publication; submit a Request for Permission to Publish, Exhibit or Broadcast Form.
- Availability of Other Formats
Registers I-IX (1885-1932) are also available on microfilm.
- Finding Aid
There is a reel listing for registers I-IX (1885-1932) in the User's Guide to Surrogate Court microfilm reels.
Agency or agencies that created these records
These records were created by the following Ontario government agency or agencies. Click on the agency reference code for information about this agency and other records it created.
How to order these records
- From our Reading Rooms
To view registers I-IX (1885-1932), first consult the reel listing in the User's Guide to Surrogate Court microfilm reels. For later material, contact a Reference Archivist for information about ordering these records.
Scroll up to "Finding Aid" for more information about any available finding aids or listings.
- By Microfilm Interloan
This material is not available through Interloan.