Ontario Government Record Series RG 22-3274
Manitoulin District Surrogate Court registers
About these records
- Manitoulin District Surrogate Court registers
- Dates of Creation
- [Microfilmed 198-?] (originally created 1888-1938)
- Physical Description
2 reels of microfilm (textual records)
- Scope and Content
Series consists of registers that contain copies of grants of probate, administration and guardianship issued by the Manitoulin District Surrogate Court.
- Administrative History or Biographical Sketch
Click on the link(s) below for more information.
Ontario. Surrogate Courts
- Restrictions on Access
No restrictions on access.
- Terms For Use and Reproduction
- Copyright is primarily held by the Crown. There are no restrictions on reproduction. Permission of the Archives of Ontario is required for publication; submit a Request for Permission to Publish, Exhibit or Broadcast Form.
- Related Material
See Series RG 22-361 for related estate files.
- Availability of Other Formats
The materials in this series are available on microfilm only.
- Finding Aid
No finding aid is available for this series.
Agency or agencies that created these records
These records were created by the following Ontario government agency or agencies. Click on the agency reference code for information about this agency and other records it created.
How to order these records
- From our Reading Rooms
Registers 1, 2, and 3 covering 1888-1928 are available in the Reading Room on self-service microfilm MS 6670, while register 4 for 1928-1938 is available on self-service microfilm MS 6671.
Scroll up to "Finding Aid" for more information about any available finding aids or listings.
- By Microfilm Interloan
This material is not available through Interloan.